Monday 19 November, Firstsite Gallery in Colchester
The theme of this year’s SHARE conference is diversity – of audiences, collections, workforce, or operations. How can you make your museum more accessible and appealing to a wider range of people, and in the process make it more resilient too?
These themes will be addressed by keynote speakers:
- Isabel Wilson – Senior Manager, Museum Development, Arts Council England
- Tim Bryan – Head of Collections, British Motor Museum
- Helen Wilkinson – Assistant Director, Association of Independent Museums
In addition, there will be a range of presentations including:
- social and crowd volunteering
- diversifying audiences through working with your community
- making your museum autism-friendly
- working with freelancers
- and the new Museum Accreditation Scheme, which will be launched on 1 November.
Plus the chance to look round the Firstsite galleries and Colchester museums. Lunch and refreshments are included.
There is flat-rate charge of £25 per delegate to cover the costs of event organisation and catering.
More information and booking here.