North Norfolk Stories
A project to run an annual, large-scale and free Museums at Night event in North Norfolk in 2015 and 2016
North Norfolk Stories:
- engaged more people with heritage, as participants and visitors
- provided training for young people in valuable employment skills
- ran an education programme for schools,
- put on reading groups in libraries
- provided opportunities for volunteering and mentoring and skill sharing between partners
- involved local businesses
- contributed towards the local economy
Twenty-one partner organisations, including museums, libraries and heritage sites, are involved and their events and activities will bring different histories of North Norfolk people, places and collections to life.
You can view the project website here.
Image: Sam Larner.